Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Grim Squeaker Egg Cosy by Sally Pointer



I g0t to TEST knit this!!!
There I was cruising along through Ravelry, looking at the new patterns and projects that folks are working on. If I’m not knitting, I’m reading about knitting, looking at knitting, or thinking/wishing I was knitting. And I come across this little fellow, now I’m a huge Terry Pratchett fan, and if you don’t know about Discworld…well all I can say is "I’m sorry" I don’t have enough space here to explain why you SHOULD know about Discworld.
Long story short, I spot this little fellow, and post a comment on the designers page "I love Terry Pratchett, hope to see this pattern soon!"
Well, Sally Pointer sends me back a email, ‘want to test knit him?"
YES!!! I scream at my laptop!!! And RAN to my enormous stash of yarn (left over yarn from stash, 2ply instead of required 4py fingering weight. JaggerSpun Zephyr Wool-Silk 2/18 purchased at Sarah’s Yarn) and by the time I got back to my computer-well under 3 minutes- she had sent me the pattern and I had him started and finished by the next morning.

No comments: