Pattern: Hydrangea Stole
Bought a cone of Bamboo at ‘the woolery’
Found some beads at Ben Franklins. NOT doing the entire stole with beads, but I do like the beaded cast on and I’ve beaded the first row for weight and drape.
6/27/09 Cast on! Life lines every 10 rows….oh yeah, I learn from my mistakes!
8/18/09 I’m screwed! Found a mistake 25 rows back, and I’m only alternating LL every 10 & 20 rows. BUT I did keep my LL in for the begining of chart B….so I only have to rip out 50 rows. Because this mistake shifted the entire pattern out of wack and there is no ‘fudging’ this, CRAP!
9/23/09 made it to the half way point! YEAH!!! Must take break, gonna finish up some smaller stuff before I cast on for the second half. This is NOT for the faint of heart.
10/8/09 CO for the second half.
2/12/10 Have listed this for the ravelympics2010 teamwip2010. I only have maybe 20 rows and then grafting the two halves together. I WILL finish this.
2/16/20 Took off work today to finish this B)^€h!! Eight months!! I’ve been working on this off and on for eight months and I’m soooo ready to be finished. AND SHE IS FINISHED!!! My first completion for TEAMWIP2010 ~~ YES!